car-accidents-north-carolina

Car Accidents

NORTH CAROLINA CAR ACCIDENT INJURY LAWYER

In most states, if you are in an accident with another person and you are 20% at fault and the other person is 80% at fault, you can collect 80% of your damages from the other person. North Carolina is one of only a few states that follows the ancient legal doctrine called “contributory negligence.” This means that even if the other party is 99% at fault and you are only 1% at fault, you can recover NOTHING.

If you have been injured in a car accident due to someone else’s negligence, carelessness, or recklessness, we can help. At the Everett Law Firm, P.A. in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, we will assist you in achieving the fair and just compensation you deserve. Contact us today to speak with an auto accident attorney regarding your personal injury claim.

The more you say to the insurance company, the more they have to use against you. Do not let them put words in your mouth. This is one way they will try use the contributory negligence rule against you. We will communicate directly with the insurance company on your behalf. Our attorneys will investigate the viability of your claim, including liability and insurance coverage issues, and advocate vigorously for the compensation you deserve.

If you have suffered a serious injury, such as a neck injury or back injury, in a car accident resulting from the negligence of another person, you may be entitled to receive compensation for the damages and injuries caused by the accident. Our firm can help you recover lost wages, medical costs, pain and suffering, and the diminished value of your vehicle.

If you have lost a loved one in a fatal car accident, trust our attentive staff and compassionate attorneys to investigate the circumstances surrounding the accident and provide you with the legal guidance and support you deserve.

At Everett Law Firm, P.A., we can assist you in evaluating your case and determining your right to recovery. We handle car accident cases on a contingency basis—if we do not obtain a recovery on your behalf, you will not be charged. Contact us today to speak with a knowledgeable lawyer who has your best interests at heart.

 

 

Practice Area Overview

Everett Law Firm, P.A.

To obtain more information about your case and how the Everett Law Firm, P.A. can put their experience to work for you, contact our office using any of the mediums below.

Address::

Chapel Hill Office:
1829 East Franklin Street
Suite 1100-D
Chapel Hill, NC 27514

Phone:: 919.942.8002
Toll Free:: 800.942.8048
Fax:: 919.942.7003

Contact Form

Name:

Email:

Phone Number:

State:

County:

Issue:

I agree to the disclaimer below:



© 2012 by Everett Law Firm, P.A. All rights reserved.