North Carolina Law Services: Criminal Defense, Personal Injury, Workers’ Comp, and Family Lawyers
If you are confronted with a criminal law or personal injury matter, we can help. Contact us today to speak with an experienced and dependable attorney.
By concentrating our efforts on a limited number of practice areas, we are able to provide the highest level of legal services. We represent clients in the following personal injury and criminal law matters.
- Traffic offenses We represent individuals with traffic infractions as well as criminal driving offenses. Our cases include: careless / reckless driving, speeding violations, Fail to Stop at a Stop Sign / Flashing Red Light, Driving While License Revoked (DWLR), No Operators License (NOL), Unsafe Movement, Exceeding Safe Speed, Failure to Reduce Speed, Following To Closely, Fail To Yield, Expired Registration / Inspection / Tag, Speed in Excess of Posted MPH, Driving Left of Center, Speeding in HWY Work Zone, Speeding in School Zone, and many others.
- DWI/DUI defense We defend clients charged with drunk driving or Driving While Subject to an Impairing Substance.
- Challenging your DWI Our DWI/DUI attorneys use creative defense strategies for our clients to challenge a prior DWI conviction.
- Criminal defense We represent individuals charged with assault and battery, trespassing, grand and petit larceny, embezzlement, fraud, disorderly conduct, breach of peace, hazing, fake I.D.s, shoplifting, drug charges (including drug trafficking, drug possession), and many others.
- Personal injury We represent individuals hurt in car, truck, worksite, public premises, or construction accidents.
- Wrongful death We will advocate on behalf of families of victims killed due to the negligence, carelessness, or recklessness of another person.
- Car accidents We advocate for the fair and just compensation of individuals injured in car accidents by the fault of another driver.
- Truck accidents We will battle the insurance companies on behalf of clients injured in truck or tractor-trailer accidents due to someone else’s negligence.
- Workers’ compensation We represent individuals hurt at the workplace or resulting from construction work, factory jobs, and other trades or professions.
- Family law We represent individuals engaged in divorce or challenging a family court decision including child support and custody, alimony, equitable distribution and more.
When you are facing a legal matter that is serious enough to require the support of an attorney, often there is a great deal of anxiety and uncertainty associated with the problem. At the Everett Law Firm, P.A., located in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, we allocate our best efforts to make clients feel comfortable during this stressful period.
Whether you are facing a criminal charge or suffered a serious injury due to someone else’s negligence, we will give you and your case the attention that is deserved. Contact us today to discuss your specific legal concerns with an attorney that is ready to fight for your best interests.